Daypacks come in all sizes, shapes, and types, be sure to check out these best daypacks for women. There are some really good packs in this list that will make life much easier for you.
Best Daypacks for Women written by our team-member Maggy.
This Article Was Last Updated On June 28, 2021
There are no two ways about finding an ideal daypack, it has to be the right fit, and spacious enough for your needs. This is where things get complicated, as making the right choice might prove a bit harder than you might think.
Not to worry though, we know just how confusing shopping for that great daypack can get, so we took the time to do the digging and make it easier for you. If you have your eyes set on getting this simple, efficient gear, keep reading to pick the right one for your needs.
Note: As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I get a small commission from the seller at no cost to you, and you get a great deal. It’s a win-win, I hope you enjoy my article. Full Affiliate Disclosure Here
Here Is my list of the Best 8 Daypacks For Women
ZOMAKE 30L Lightweight Daypack
- It’s a robust backpack built for the outdoors
- The two-way zippers are both durable and smooth
- Waterproof design makes it great for moist conditions
- Super lightweight backpack for almost any adventure
- Its straps are very breathable for ultimate comfort
- It was difficult to find a real problem with this Zomake Daypack
My Initial Thoughts: To start our list is one daypack that is not only lightweight but also packs in enough capacity to make your day fun and convenient.
One of the things that make this daypack outstanding is the 30L capacity, which offers enough space for packing enough items for a day trip or even a weeklong getaway. It can fit a laptop to towels, clothes, journals, and other items.
This pack is also divided into several compartments, with the main one, two zippered front pockets, as well as two side pockets. Even better, it also features external attachment points.
Even more exciting
- The fact that it’s also coated to enhance its waterproof performance, which makes it great for use even during wet weather.
- We also loved how lightweight this pack is, weighing only 0.74lbs.
- It’s one of those super lightweight options readily available.
- Compact and very easy to fold up and fit into a small pocket when not in use.
The material is also worth mentioning, as this pack is made using a thick, sturdy, anti-scratch, water-resistant nylon.
Another feature is its bottom, which features double-layer construction for additional strength and safety for your items such as a laptop.
Oh, and the zippers too, as it comes with heavy-duty 2-way SBS zippers for easy use and high performance. We like this one a lot.
We Scored This Product 4.8 from 5 Stars
Girls Rabbit Ear Cute Mini Leather Daypack
- Has enough pockets to neatly organize your items
- Small daypack for light travelers
- Built to last thanks to strong material
- Comes with durable zippers that are easy to open and close
- Adjustable straps make it great for women of different sizes
- The phone pocket could be a little larger
My Initial Thoughts: Daypacks for women are great, but they get even more impressive when you splash in a bit of cuteness into them.
That’s what this one is all about, thanks to its Italian design. First off, just the material should be enough to win your heart, as this pack is made of soft faux leather that is 100% eco-friendly.
- As far as size goes, this is one of those small bags you can count on if you are planning to travel light.
- Measuring only 8.5 inches by 10 inches by 5 inches and with a weight of around 1.45 pounds.
- Better yet, it also comes with adjustable straps that allow you to set it right where you want it.
- The lining is also every bit as impressive, featuring high-quality cotton.
- Then there are the robust metal zippers, which are also very durable, and allow you to secure your items safely inside.
Its capacity is not as large as is the case with most other daypacks on here, but although it might not be spacious enough to accommodate your laptop, it is an ideal pack for your iPad mini, wallet, Smartphone, makeup, and other small items.
While we’re at it, it’s worth mentioning the different types of pockets that this daypack comes with, which include the main compartment, a front zippered pocket, an inner pocket with a zipper-fastening design, and an anti-theft zippered back pocket.
We Scored This Product 4.7 from 5 Stars
KAMO Sling Crossbody Daypack
- It’s a lightweight pack for different outdoor activities
- Enough space with several pockets for organization
- It’s a versatile pack that virtually anyone can use
- The straps are adjustable for comfort and perfect fit
- The wrinkle-resistant design keeps it in great shape
- The pack’s fabric maybe a bit too thin for some people
My Initial Thoughts: Coming up in the second place is a multipurpose daypack with a difference.
This cross-body bag is designed not only for women, but it’s also more of a unisex option that you can go for if you intend to use it with your loved one or just about anyone in the family.
It is a nice little daypack designed for comfort and convenience, thanks to the ergonomic design with padded shoulder straps, which are adjustable to fit people of different sizes.
- Another thing that blows the competition away, as this pack weighs a mere 0.44lbs.
- To be a bit specific with the digits here, the main belt can extend from 26.8 inches to 37.8 inches.
- It’s a sleek pack measuring 17.3 inches by 10.8 inches.
- Another feature we loved is the solid material of this pack, as it is made of high-quality polyester. which has a great deal of elasticity and is highly wrinkle-resistant.
Durability is another worthwhile feature to give the Daypack further value, so you do not only get a neat little pack, but it also proves to be very durable.
As far as space goes, we couldn’t help but love just how roomy this little pack is, as it offers sufficient space for your clothes, shoes, cameras, first aid supplies, and other items.
Not forgetting, it has up to five multi-functional pockets designed and sized to fit your items. Also, you’ll love an anti-theft pocket on the back, which has a headphone jack too.
We Scored This Product 4.5 from 5 Stars
Eddie Bauer Women’s Adventurer 30L DayPack
- It has a good number of pockets
- Great back panel with sufficient padding for comfort
- The Storm Repel design helps keep your stuff dry
- Has sufficient capacity to fit a fair amount of your stuff
- Great straps for easy, comfortable carrying
- Not enough room to pack a lot
My Initial Thoughts: This one from Eddie Bauer is not only ideal for women, but it also doubles as a unisex pack, with a great design that is as classy as it can get.
The one thing that Eddie Bauer has taken very seriously is your comfort, which is why this pack comes equipped with enough features to make it fun to carry.
Another feature that we loved in this daypack is its Storm Repel DWR finish, which is great at shedding off any moisture, ensuring that your bag doesn’t soak, and the contents stay dry too.
Some other features
- You can’t help loving the padded shoulder straps, which are also adjustable to fit your size.
- But there’s even more; it also comes with an adjustable sternum strap that you’ll also find very handy.
- Not forgetting, it has some great capacity at 30L.
- Still, on the material, this bag also features an awesome Free Cool Air design on the back panel, which offers a great deal of breathability, helping keep you from sweating when carrying it on a hot, humid day.
It also has a fair share of pockets, which makes organizing your gear both easy and convenient.
There’s the main pocket for the larger items, and a front stash pocket (with daisy chain webbing for external gear attachment) as well as several other pockets.
We Scored This Product 4.4 from 5 Stars
JOSEKO Women Leather Flap Daypack
- The polyester lining gives the interior a soft touch
- Strong, easy-to-use zippers
- A fair number of pockets and compartments
- An anti-theft pocket for your valuables
- The shoulder straps are both strong and very adjustable
- Problems with the zippers coming off often
My Initial Thoughts: From adjustable straps to high-quality material, this daypack is designed to offer a combination of comfort and value.
And that’s not all, it also packs in an array of great features that earn it a spot on this list.
To begin with, JOSEKO has thought about the need for space, thus they built this bag with a medium capacity, enough to fit enough stuff for a day.
- The buckle design is the other thing that makes this daypack worth the money, as this allows you to open it and increase its capacity.
- Also, the organization is taken care of with the several pockets that this daypack comes with.
- This includes a single large main compartment, two zippered interior pockets, two front pockets, an anti-theft back pocket as well as a card slot.
- Made of high-quality PU leather, with an anti-splash design, it’s both tough and sports a great look.
- Not forgetting, it’s a sleek pack measuring 9.4” by 5.1” by 11.4” with an 11-inch shoulder drop, and weighing only 810g.
The adjustable 33.40-inch shoulder straps are also quite awesome, as it is not only tough thanks to its leather material, but it also boasts a flexible and comfortable touch as it features a soft-top design.
Now onto the closure, you’ll find the zippers every bit as impressive, with just about any compartment on this pack featuring a zipper closure that is both easy to operate and durable as well.
We Scored This Product 4.3 from 5 Stars
Fashion Shoulder Leather Mini Daypack
- Double zipper design for smooth, easy operation
- Made using tough washed leather material
- Adjustable shoulder and handle straps for flexibility
- Several pockets allow you to organize your gear with ease
- It’s very versatile, you can use as a daypack, backpack, handbag and more
- The straps tend to break after some time
My Initial Thoughts: Here’s another great mini rucksack that Artwell has designed to fit the needs of an outdoorswoman.
The material is most probably the first thing that will catch your attention in this one. Made of PU leather, you can be sure it’s going to last you for long.
On the inside is a fabric lining that brings onboard a soft touch to this bag, and further adds to the protection of your items.
Don’t miss this part
- Its capacity further makes this daypack worth the money.
- Besides the large capacity design, it boasts a wide range of pockets that will make organizing your items a breeze.
- Weight is a minimal 1.98 lbs.
- There are 2 main pockets, an internal compartment, 2 side pockets, and an anti-theft back pocket for your phone and other valuables.
- By size, the pack itself measures 12 inches by 6 inches by 13 inches and has a good shoulder drop.
It’s removable, adjustable shoulder strap as well as an adjustable handle strap offer that bit of comfort you would ask for in carrying this daypack, you could even use it as a shoulder back, backpack or handbag.
Among the other features, you’ll love in this daypack is the double-zipper design, which makes opening and closing it both easy and fast, not to mention that the zippers are as lasting as the pack itself.
We Scored This Product 4.1 from 5 Stars
Mn&Sue Dual-Use Tartan Backpack
- Made of high-density sewing that is tear-resistant
- Cotton lining gives the interior a soft touch
- Has a mini bear attachment pendant
- Features a sleek design, measuring 11.02” by 5.51” by 11.81”
- It’s a lightweight pack, weighing only 1.65 pounds
- The only problem is that the zipper gets stuck too often
My Initial Thoughts: Last on our list is a pack from Mn&Sue, which they have built with the needs of just about every woman out there.
The first feature that stands out is the material, which is durable PU leather with a waterproof herringbone fabric. This combination goes a long way to offering you lasting protection for your stuff. The zipper is also every bit as tough, as this daypack comes with heavy-duty zippers.
A multi-pocket design comes in handy, allowing you to organize your stuff for easy retrieval when needed.
- Carrying your daypack doesn’t have to be a struggle, and Mn&Sue has also considered that when constructing this one, which is why it comes with a top handle, a reinforced shoulder strap as well as 2 adjustable straps.
- There’s a single main zipper pocket plus an internal backside pocket.
- Also 2 front zippered pockets, and 2 exterior side pockets as well as an internal slot.
Then there’s the capacity, a feature that the manufacturer of this bag was quite generous with, as they equipped it with sufficient space to fit your items, up to 9.7-inch iPad.
These offer just the right combination to give you flexibility on the go, from textbooks to phone, wallet and several others, you could fit a whole lot in there.
We Scored This Product 4.5 from 5 Stars
The North Face Women’s Vault Backpack
- Breathable panels for comfortable carrying
- Sufficient capacity at 29L volume
- Enough organization pockets and compartments
- Comes with a whistle and reflective details for safety
- Quite a lightweight bag for traveling light
- Some issues with the shoulder straps being inferior
My Initial Thoughts: The North Face has established a solid foothold on the market with some great bags, and other outdoor gear that built the company’s reputation.
Let’s start with the organization, as this pack comes with a wide range of options for organizing your stuff. These include a front compartment with internal pockets
It also has an extra padded sleeve in there for your tablet and other electronics. On the outside are two mesh water bottle pockets that you can use for your water bottle, raincoat, or even an umbrella.
Spacious and lightweight
- With a 29L volume, you can bet that this pack is built with more than enough space for your stuff.
- You can fit a 16” laptop and a whole lot of other stuff in there.
- Speaking of which, it’s worth noting that this pack measures 19.5 inches by 12.75 inches by 9.5 inches.
- And with a weight of around only 1 lb, it certainly won’t weigh you down
For comfort when carrying it, North Face has incorporated a top handle that you can grab and off you go, but it also comes with a sternum strap, which has a whistle by the way.
Then there’s a padded back panel that is very breathable, which is the case for the lumbar panel and the shoulder straps, too.
I believe the durability of this daypack is suspect and the ratings don’t give me the confidence to recommend this product at all.
We Scored This Product 3.9 from 5 Stars
My Top Picks
Best Al-Around Women’s Daypack – ZOMAKE Packable Backpack
Best Daypack For Young Women – Girls Rabbit Ear Mini Leather Backpack
Best Lightweight Women’s Daypack – KAMO Sling Crossbody Backpack
Best High Capacity Women’s Daypack – Eddie Bauer Women’s 30L Pack
Questions and Answers
Question: What size is good for me?
Answer: It’s important to keep in mind that some daypacks might be marked as Unisex or for women, so make sure to always be on the lookout for the label.
A unisex daypack might be a bit larger than a women’s one, so if you are well into the petite side of the spectrum, then it’s best to stick to women’s daypacks.
Question: Is an anti-theft pocket very necessary?
Answers: Most, if not all women’s daypacks come with this simple, yet sometimes efficient feature, it is not necessary really, but having it there could be a great addition.
If you want to keep your valuables safe from theft, especially in an unsafe area this feature may be the difference between a happy day and a disappointing outing.
Question: What makes a good women’s daypack?
Answer: Just like any other gear, you need to keep your eyes on the material, design, and construction, especially the zippers.
The manufacturer counts too, but what gives an insight into how reliable a daypack can be is the material used in the build.
Question: What if I’m shopping on a budget?
Answer: Not to worry, there’s always a wide range of options to choose from, so it boils down to what you want and what you can afford, try to keep within your means so as not to regret your decision.
It isn’t difficult to find a pretty decent daypack for women out there with an affordable price tag, just set your budget with a reasonable expectation and do some research, you may be delightfully surprised.
Buyers Guide To Choosing The Best Daypacks for Women
It’s all in the size
Size is by far the first thing you need to keep an eye out for when shopping for a daypack, one thing is for sure, men tend to have longer torsos than women.
This is why there are daypacks designed specifically for women since carrying one with a long drop height or too large in capacity could cause some serious discomfort and fatigue.
If you intend to go hiking and are looking for a daypack or maybe a small backpack with a little more size check out our recent article titled Best Daypacks For Hiking.
Choose from the right manufacturer
There’s a good number of options when it comes to manufacturers who deal with the production of daypacks, and there are also manufacturers of this type of daypack. So you must be on the lookout to get a pack made by a manufacturer you can trust.
And there’s a good number of them as we’ve discussed above. Also, most of them will either label the backpack as women’s daypack or otherwise, so yeah, check out for that too.
Get the value you pay for
Not every costly daypack out there packs in the punch when it comes to performance. So it pays to do some due diligence to be sure you are getting a product that is worth the money.
Some research and reading reviews should help you figure out which one is likely to outlast the rest, and which one has the best aesthetics; it’s all up to you to decide.
Go for comfort
Several features make these daypacks different from unisex ones. Besides the shorter design to perfectly fit with the shorter anatomy of the female torso, some of them have shoulder straps that fit well around the chest.
This prevents the straps from digging into your chest, which can be a bit more uncomfortable after a few hours with the bag on your back.
Also, be on the lookout for other features like padded straps, handles, and back panel as well as adjustable shoulder straps among others, you’ll come to appreciate them later on.
The list of the things you can look for in a daypack is just as long as the list of the options out there, which can be so confusing when it comes to making that final decision and putting your money on one. But things ease up if you have an idea of what to do and where to look, which we hope this post has helped you with.
If you have any more questions about the Best Daypacks for Women, I’d love to hear them and I’ll be more than happy to answer them in the comments section below.
For more choices and an amazing range of quality travel packs with a lot more information for your next adventure read my post on the Best Backpacks for Women
Remember! Leave it cleaner than you found it, only footprints not rubbish.