If you’re a frequent traveler, you know having the right travel backpack can easily make your trip a meaningful one, that’s why I’ve come to love the ever-reliable Matein Travel Laptop Backpack that has exceeded all of my expectations.
It’s an excellent option to store all your belongings in, thanks to its ample space and extra features, such as an anti-theft design and charging capabilities.
With my daily commute and constant travel, some of the stuff I carry can change often. On the other hand, my backpack essentials, like personal items and electronics, should always be where they are and easily accessed.
The Matein Travel Laptop Backpack is the most brilliant backpack I’ve had that addresses these needs. Not only am I impressed with its multiple compartments that keep my travel essentials organized; I’m also thankful I can barely feel the bag’s weight even when it’s loaded with my gear.
Whether you’re looking for an all-around laptop backpack to carry with you to school or you just need a water-resistant bag that’s great for getting through the week, the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack’s got your back!
Have a closer look at these details so you can see why the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack remains one of the most sought-after travel backpacks worldwide (and my best bag decision ever!).
The Key Features
Get the most out of your trips because the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack comes with the following product features:
- A separate spacious compartment that can store your 17-inch laptop;
- The main compartment that can fit school/office supplies, books, clothes, even your packed lunch;
- Multiple mesh pockets and a front compartment to help you stash all other important items, from water bottles to cables, and keep your accessories always organized;
- A USB charging port so you can charge your devices while you’re on the move;
- A multi-panel airflow system with extra padding for maximum comfort and relief for your back; its cushy three-inch shoulder straps and padded handles allow for a fit that’s comfortable enough even when used all day;
- A hidden anti-theft pocket at the back where you can keep your valuable items, such as your wallet and passport, and a sturdy luggage strap if you want to secure your backpack on your suitcase (extra useful especially in highly crowded areas);
- Water-resistant polyester material that makes the backpack highly durable and resistant to stretching and shrinking;
- TSA-friendly which means this backpack’s laptop compartment can easily be unfolded at airport security so your electronics can quickly be scanned without having to be removed from the bag; and
- A smart, polished design that makes it a stylish companion for school, work, and travel.
What Are The Benefits Of This Product
Sizes and Colors
The Matein Travel Laptop Backpack comes in two sizes: one at 15.6 inches and the other at 17 inches. The backpack weighs 2.5 pounds and has a capacity of 34 liters.
You can choose from a wide range of colors, including blue, red, brown, gray, camouflage, charcoal black, and a blend of gray and black camouflage. It won’t be a problem matching your backpack with the rest of your gear!
If you’re traveling a lot and often bring a heavy load, the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack’s breathable padded straps hold up well, keeping you comfortable for the entire time you’re using it.
With a multi-panel airflow system, you can barely feel the weight of this bag even when you’ve loaded it up with all of your travel essentials. There’s less pressure on your shoulder and much of the weight is kept balanced across your back.
Ease of Use
The Matein Travel Laptop Backpack is the perfect minimalist alternative for you if you’re the frequent commuter and traveler who prefers simple yet smart solutions for your baggage needs.
Its multiple compartments have specific uses for everything that you may want to bring on your trip, from clothes and food to electronics and accessories. All of these spaces are large enough to make room for everything.
One of the most impressive things about the backpack is that you won’t feel like you’re carrying too much.
If you’re concerned about the weather especially when traveling, the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack offers protection for your gear, thanks to its durable polyester fabric.
With a water-resistant bag, you won’t have to worry about rains and even light outdoor activities that may give your pack a bit of a splash, such as boating.
If you want to make the most of a laptop backpack throughout your entire trip or even just through the workweek, this Matein Travel Laptop Back comes with a built-in USB port for convenience
If you want to charge your device while you’re on the go, instead of having to wait at a charging outlet this pack works well. If I’m purchasing an accessory for my laptop, it might as well be a practical buy.
Highly Recommended for Traveling
Everything about the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack is simply perfect for what it’s made for- traveling! You don’t have to worry about damaging your laptop as the bag comes with a special padded laptop compartment that helps prevent damage and shock to your device when boarding a plane.
You can also use the luggage strap to attach the backpack to your suitcase so you won’t have to haul too many bags around. There’s no need to worry about people flinging your laptop around because this choice item from Matein is the ideal size to bring as carry-on luggage.
Price and Compare
You can purchase one of 2 sizes the 15.6-inch or 17-inch variants. With its impressive features, the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack has earned a 4.7 rating from over 12,000 ratings. You’ll get exceptional value for your money if you purchase the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack now.
Check the current price on >>Amazon<<. This top-rated backpack continues to score high in customer ratings and receive positive feedback from customer reviews, so if you’re always on the go, you should definitely check this out and see the difference!
Questions and Answers.
Question. Can the backpack still be easily carried even if I’ve put my laptop, books, clothes, and more?
Answer. Based on my experience, even when I’ve loaded the backpack with my supplies, the bag doesn’t really add to the weight of the load.
It’s been the most comfortable backpack I’ve had because there’s plenty of support and can distribute the weight on my back well. I’ve never slouched with this bag even with a heavy load because it sits comfortably on my spine.
Question. How much stuff can the backpack really hold?
Answer. This backpack won’t disappoint, I use it mainly for traveling because my work requires plenty of flying and taking trips across and out of the country.
With lots of storage space, I can comfortably arrange my 17-inch Asus laptop, a couple of notebooks and planners, laptop charger, phone and charger, extra shirt, water bottle, food.
The weather in our place is really unpredictable so an umbrella and jacket plus the daily essentials (wallet, keys, sunglasses) and smaller items (Sharpies, business cards, gum!).
When traveling, I add in my passport, more clothes plus socks and underwear, shoes and flip-flops, medicines, sunscreen, bathroom items, important paperwork, and more.
I’m very fussy when it comes to my stuff’s functionality, so I’m definitely happy with my Matein Travel Laptop Backpack purchase.
Question. Can I charge my phone with this backpack?
Answer. Aside from the built-in USB charging port, the backpack also comes with the internal USB charging cable. The bag doesn’t power itself. What you have to bring is your own portable charger and connect it to the USB cable.
Now you can connect your device through the charging port. To be able to charge anywhere, it’s a highly convenient backpack to bring around with me.
Question. How is this backpack pickpocket-proof?
Answer. The anti-theft pocket is directly on your back and not exposed to anyone else. This will help you keep important items close to you and not worry about anyone coming close to your bag when you’re not looking.
Question. Can the backpack be recommended for people of all ages?
Answer. The Matein Travel Laptop Backpack is an excellent choice for people of all ages- for students in middle school, high school and college as well as for adults who want to bring this to the office, trips out of town, light camping, or simply for everyday use.
Question. Is this backpack a good gift idea?
Answer. It’s the perfect practical gift for birthdays, Christmas, and other special events for your family and friends who are always on the go- traveling, going on business trips, keeping busy at the office, or having tons of schoolwork to bring.
The Matein Travel Laptop Backpack is a must-have for keeping your laptop accessories, school or office supplies, and travel essentials.
- The backpack comes with charging capabilities so you can keep your device powered while you’re on the move, thanks to its built-in USB port and charging cable;
- It’s available in two sizes, so you can choose from the 15.6-inch option or the 17-inch option;
- The backpack also comes with multiple zippered compartments for your laptop and other, school/work/travel essentials plus pockets for smaller accessories, keeping your stuff secure and organized;
- It has many stylish colors to choose from, making it easier to blend in with the rest of your gear or luggage;
- Its shoulder straps and ventilated back padding allows for comfortable back fit;
- Its theft-proof back pocket is a secure place to store your money, passport, and other valuables and personal items.
- While the Matein backpack is comfortable to carry around, it may still need waist and chest straps to further help balance the load and transfer the weight to other parts of the body besides the back, such as the hips, and have a complete support system.
The Matein Travel Laptop Backpack certainly lives up to its name. It has a perfect capacity that can hold everything you would need; if you’re looking forward to using it at school or the office, you won’t have any problem commuting every day because you will barely feel the weight, even when you’ve put in all of your belongings.
When traveling, the backpack fits perfectly under the seat with your electronics secured inside, thanks to its durable padding and organized compartments.
All in all, the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack is highly recommended for being a spacious yet comfortable backpack with which you can effortlessly load in all of your travel essentials.
With all of these features plus improved tech and an anti-theft design all secured in waterproof fabric, traveling has never felt this good!
If you are looking to purchase a backpack for the first time, do yourself a favor and check out this article on how to buy a hiking backpack.
If you have any more questions about the Matein Travel Laptop Backpack, I’ll be more than happy to answer them in the comments section below.
For an even larger range of amazing everyday backpacks check my best backpack for traveling article.
Remember! Leave it cleaner than you found it, only footprints not rubbish.